Details in "package loader"

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Nov 4 10:34:29 UTC 2003

=?gb2312?q?ye=20juan?= <yejuan_1204 at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> Hi,
>    I want to organize my projects in order in the same
> way "package loader" does. Whoever knows details about
> " package loader", please tell me as soon as possible.
>    Thanks a lot!
>    Sincerely,
>                      Lulu

Ok, now we are getting somewhere! :-)

First of all - if you want to share your projects with the rest of us
you can simply register your Projects on:

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/regpackage

And then your projects will appear together with all the rest in there!
The only thing you need is a place on the net where you can put your .pr
files - the simples is actually for you to create a personal Swiki page
on:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak

...and then upload your Project files to that page. Then you go to the
about SM registration form and fill it out. Done.

If you don't want to share the projects then it gets more complex. :)

regards, Göran