Mailing list archive changes

cg at tric.nl cg at tric.nl
Tue Nov 4 13:42:23 UTC 2003

Alexander Lazareviæ  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>The banner looks a little bit jaggy on the web page because it gets scaled to
>468x60 from the original size of 468x80. Anyway, I think the permanent squeak
>logo and the link to www.squeak.org are a good idea to bring the archive in
>the right context.

Well, a banner *should* be 468x60 :-).

The index has almost been rebuilt.

And I'm still waiting for banner submissions...

OBTW: I have geotargeting in my ad system, so by all means send me
'local' ads with the country/countries/continent(s) you want the ad
displayed on. Sorry, no US state targeting, I bought the cheap GeoIP
database ;-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,