Harvesting Process is not working

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Tue Nov 4 20:04:18 UTC 2003

Trygve Reenskaug wrote:

> Karl,
> Many thanks. It will save a lot of time. <ducasse > suggested that we keep
> it public to get maximum benefit from your efforts.
>
> I am preparing a presentation where I for the first time replace PowerPoint
> with Squeak. I need a bigger cursor that is visible to the audience so that
> they can follow what I am doing.

One way could be to open the form as a morph.
Then create a player for that morph.
Then add a textual script saying: ^ ActiveHand showTemporaryCursor: self
costume form.
And then have that script ticking in the background.

This way the cursor wil be set to your form at every tick.
A drawback is that you need a copy of the cursor/morph ticking
in each project.

Karl