[KCP] Event notification call for feedback

Adam Spitz adspitz at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 5 19:51:57 UTC 2003

Avi Bryant wrote:

> I would definitely like to be able to access the element that was
> removed, if that's easy to do.  Otherwise many clients of these
> notifications will have to keep around their own element caches
> so that they can figure out what needs to be done with a removal.

Yes. That's exactly my problem. I want to figure out whether to re-pull
a Registry's items when a method is removed (or changed). If the removed
method (or the previous version of the method) was registering items for
that registry, I need to; otherwise I don't. My current workaround is an
ugly hack. :) I'd like to get rid of it.

Adam