About AppRegistry

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Nov 6 18:54:29 UTC 2003

Hi ned

excellent I will have a look how to use it. May be this would be good
to merge that with the regisrty of adam because this is important to
have well identifiable registry mechanism.

On Jeudi, nov 6, 2003, at 19:23 Europe/Zurich, Ned Konz wrote:

> On Thursday 06 November 2003 7:46 am, ducasse wrote:
>
>> I just saw by accident that there is a class called AppRegistry that
>> is
>> in the system. Nobody refers
>> to this class.
>
> Yes we do.

But I could not find reference to it in 37a (may be this is because I
was not in full) but still
MailSender and WebBrowser were there. I'm puzzled.
Stef