Problem using Squeak on Macintosh

John Wehust john.wehust at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Thu Nov 6 17:19:58 UTC 2003

	I am a teacher at a Middle School in Tampa, Florida.  I am attempting to
use a NASA Connect project with students.  The project is web based and
requires the use of the Squeak Plug In.  We have Apple IMacs with 32 meg
of memory.  OS 8.6.  They use Internet Explorer 5.1 for Mac.

	When the computer attempts to use the Squeak PlugIn, I get the error
message "An error occured while attempting to use the Plug In NPS Squeak."
 "There is not enough memory to give Squeak the amount specified by the
EMBed tag."

	Can anyone help?  My e-mail is john.wehust at sdhc.k12.fl.us