Harvesting Process is not working

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 6 17:55:32 UTC 2003

Hi Joel. The most important thing to realize is that what we're missing
for faster harvesting is
1. More reviews/testing of all the posts that haven't received it.
2. Specialized harvesters.

The obvious starting point is 1, where anyone can help. Basically, look
at a post, do everything you can to understand what its good for. If
this works, report on it as you see fit (so harvesters can directly
benefit from your analysis). If your have problems, contact the author
to get fixes/clarifications so that things are clearer.

This would be a big help. I'd offer a mentorship, but I'm off learning
and my squeak time is greatly reduced. As goran said, IRC is good.

Daniel

Daniel