SM announcements?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Nov 8 18:54:28 UTC 2003

Hi Guys,

Every now and then I am surprised to see how much new stuff is up at SM
without me even knowing it. It seems that SM was built under the assumption
that people will announce new, changed, or updated stuff at this list but it
seems that assumption is not quite correct. Many of the things we find at SM
are not "properly announced" here (for whatever reason) so I thought that
perhaps it may be a good idea to have some automated monthly post to the
list to let the community know what has changed.

What do you think? Göran, is something like this on the TODO list for SM2?
If not, any takers out there?

Cheers,
  - Andreas