"MC" change sets

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Sat Nov 8 22:07:59 UTC 2003

Avi,

Thanks for the explanation.  When I said my code was ending up their I
meant code that is part of one of my Montecello-managed projects so it
isn't a bug.  Sorry for the confusion.

I use MC to move the code between work and home so, based on your
explanation, when I merge my work code into my home image, the changed
methods end up in an MC change set.  Since I don't use change set's
much for code management I guess that's OK...I'm not trying to sound
ungrateful, mind you ;-) The dual change sorter looks very helpful,
thanks for the tip.

David