About icons copyright

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 9 12:21:35 UTC 2003

Hi

in the changeset of diego the status of the icons is not clear
concerning their copyright. I was in the mood to evaluate if I can
create a set of icons (in my previous life I was graphic designer for
game).
So I will see if I can find a good tool with a big zoom (I tried in
Squeak but got frustrated may be I should retry and hack
something...BTW is there in Squeak a graphic editor with a zoom that
separates well the pixels? because for icons 16*16 we should work at
the pixel level).

Stef