[FIX] BrowserInstanceCreation ( [cd][er][et][sm] [approved] but only the first submission without Scratch )

ducasse at iam.unibe.ch ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 9 13:17:15 UTC 2003

Doug
the first submission is good (I always wanted to have that and always
created my own browser emthod to turn around the logic of the old ones.
Now as the status of Scratch is not solved yet I woudl simply decouple
them and only introduce in the stream the first cs.

Stef

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >