Question about 5351FITBFocus

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 9 15:34:49 UTC 2003

Ok I understand. Should I conclude that as soon as his enh are in (soon
I guess)
this will be ok as he does not have the on: MessageNotUnderstood do: [
:ex | ].

>>         [ self
>>                 updateColor: result
>>                 color: result color
>>                 intensity: 2 ] on: MessageNotUnderstood do: [ :ex | ].
>>         ^ result

Still this raise a more general question of having a style really not
easily removable after it gets in.
I suppose that for now as people really like diego style this will be a
default part of the image.

Diego would you have a solution so that removing your look for people
working on slow or mini image
would not break?