[ENH] newLookIconsEdition (class comment)

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 9 17:48:16 UTC 2003

On Dimanche, nov 9, 2003, at 20:03 Europe/Zurich,
<diegogomezdeck at consultar.com> wrote:

>    |dict methods|
>    dict := Dictionary new.
>    methods := MenuIcons class selectors select: [:each |  '*Icon'
> match:
> each asString].
>    methods do: [:each | dict at: each put: (MenuIcons perform: each)].
>    GraphicalDictionaryMenu openOn: dict withLabel: 'MenuIcons'
>

> Hey! What a nive piece of code! I didn't know the existence of
> GraphicalDictionaryMenu.

What a bad name :)
I refactor it a bit because Dictionary was dependent of it (yes).
the next step would be to change its name.

I'm coding some simple methods to expert/import icons as gif.
I will also reshape all the icons to be 16 at 16 because there are all of
different sizes :)

Stef