About icons for menu

Phil Hargett hargettp at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 9 17:58:22 UTC 2003

Re the future of Morphic: although I agree it is extremely complex, may
in fact be bloated, and may benefit greatly from an updated design, I
would *not* want to see us abandon Morphic until we have an
equivalently rich alternative constructive.  Any migration away from
Morphic I would hope would include a long transition where both Morphic
and "Morphic Nouveau" could coexist, much like the current coexistence
of Morphic and MVC.