[BUG] loading Seaside (59) from SM

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Nov 10 15:25:23 UTC 2003

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
[SNIP]
> But I just checked in a 3.6 vanilla image and Seaside is NOT installable
> there, without first installing MCInstaller.

(cough) I have no idea what this Goran guy is smoking, but it sure as
hell isn't working in SqueakMap Base 1.08! It is simply a bug that crept
in when he tried to integrate the SMMcInstaller into SqueakMap Base
instead of being in Avi's MCInstaller package.

Currently, SqueakMap Base 1.08 thinks it can install Monticello packages
- even though MCInstaller isn't installed.

If you install MCInstaller the problem goes away.

> regards, Göran

Hmmm, had hoped to not release a new SM1.0x....

regards, Göran