Tantalus gone? Any users?

Mark A. Schwenk mas at wellthot.com
Mon Nov 10 19:43:23 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 13:15, Avi Bryant wrote:
> Fortunately, however, all of the projects I'm currently involved in are
> using OODBs, so I haven't had much motivation to fully flesh this stuff
> out.  If anyone else is interested in pursuing an O/R mapping system
> based on Roe, let me know and I'll provide you with what info and code
> I have.

Although I may be using OODB's soon as the main persistence mechanism
for some of my projects, I need connectivity and interoperability into
the relational database world. But I'd like something very minimal and
comprehensible. Something lighter weight than the Generic Light-Weight
Object-Relational Persistence (GLORP) framework.

I'd be interested in any info, code, and suggested directions for
extending Roe.

-Mark