[ANN][GOODIE] Taskbar now available on SqueakMap

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Nov 10 22:20:11 UTC 2003

While total screenspace is similar to mine, I've also wrote up a quickie
taskbar a while back, though mine more resembles the one in windows.
clicking "Start" opens up an open menu, same as the World menu; clicking
the time at the right of the bar shows the date.

Nothing too special, but it was written in response to a challenge on
#squeak, a 30 demo as an arrogant display of the power of Squeak to a
newbie in the channel IIRC. :) I really should put it up on SqueakMap, I
feel like such an old dino still passing around changesets and .sts.

http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/squeak/AJR-UI-Enh.st

Looks like:
http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/squeak/sqtaskbar.png

Regards,
Aaron

--
  "civilization is a limitless multiplication of
                unnecessary necessities."                :: mark twain