Mac os-x 10.3.1 is out...

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Nov 11 02:33:59 UTC 2003

Ah, so 10.3.1 *IS* out. I looked about 3 hours ago and didn't see it.

Now if all the nice mac users out there could spend a few minutes and
check
to see if macintosh carbon VM 3.5.x or earlier does work or still crash?

If it still crashes, then submit those bug reports.

I'm off to dig about Apple's developer site to see if I can find a list
of issues fixed.

The 3.6.1b2 VM avoids the problem, but for folks that want to stay with
a 3.2.x VM (for their
own reasons) it's not a good solution. Mind running 3.6.1b2 with any
3.x or even 2.x VM *should* be
quite feasible and without issue & Issues should be reported to the
list...

On Nov 10, 2003, at 6:02 PM, raymondasselin at sympatico.ca wrote:

> By the way I just loaded the new 10.3.1 release of Apple for MacOSX
> I did'nt work with it a lot yet, but it seems to fix the bug I
> mentioned
> before 'Squeak crash on Panther'.  So may be the John MC 3.6.1beta2 VM
> is
> OK.

===