GOODS freezes my squeak

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Tue Nov 11 17:23:44 UTC 2003

Is there a GOODS win32 binary available for download?
I don't see one on the GOODS site.

I no nothing about compiling on Windows. I don't have MSVC++.
I do have the free Borland compiler but have never used it.

I would like to be able try the GOODS package on windows if possible.

Thanks for any help.

Jimmie Houchin