[ANN] German Squeak Mailinglist

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 11 19:21:01 UTC 2003

hi marcus

I though about that and I forgot to talk about that at Berne. Now there
is NO means
for somebody willing to give money to the squeak foundation to do that.
Could the Squeak-ev
people think about providing this kind of services? Now that you have
bank accounts and
the legal infrastructure this could be something interesting to have.

http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeak-ev

This is cool to have a wiki but it looks really unprofessional. May be
you should use a PhP stuff or smalltWiki.

For the donate on your web site, you should mention that people will
receive a special
paper mentioning that they donate money and that deduct it from their
taxes (I guess and imagine).
Do the taxes reduction work for companies located in different states?

Stef