Changing the class of an instance

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Nov 12 16:28:46 UTC 2003

> May be it helps...

I sure hope not. If you read the comment of that method it very clearly
states that

	"The facility is really provided for certain, very specific
	applications (mostly related to classes changing shape) and
	not for casual use."

In other words, unless you know precisely what you are doing (and why you
are doing it) you shouldn't even think about using it. This is exemplified
by the comment stating:

	"The primitive will fail in most cases that you think might work."

I would expect that in this particular application it will fail miserably.

Cheers,
  - Andreas