[Newbie] GUI Development

Luke McCampbell wolfgray at mac.com
Wed Nov 12 17:25:57 UTC 2003

I would agree with the idea of having something like the cocoa tutorials.
Being a mac developer I found those tutorials helpful as a starting off
point.
Enough to get you an idea of what is occurring so exploring makes more
sense
and has a better direction.

I know from learning squeak, that it is in some ways very overwhelming.
With the amount of information in the base image, and code that for lack of
a better phrase likes to yo-yo up and down the object stack, it becomes
difficult
when you are exploring something this big.

--
Thanks
Luke McCampbell
 wolfgray at mac.com

"Look ... you can have an appointment at any time, right? So therefore
any appointment exits in potentiona ... Any particularly appointment
simply collapses the waveform, ... I merely select the most likely one
from the projected matrix."
- The Disorganizer Demon, _Jingo_, Terry Pratchet