UnixOSProcessPlugin linker error

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Wed Nov 12 10:46:28 UTC 2003

Am Mittwoch, 12. November 2003 01:50 schrieb Mike Roberts:
> I've quickly checked that if you make the plugin external then it all
> builds.

Then this is the way to go. You might want to make the following plugins
external too (only if you plan to build them of course :).

B3DAcceleratorPlugin
DirectoryPlugin
PseudoTTYPlugin
UnixOSProcessPlugin
XDisplayControlPlugin

A good source of info about that is the vmm.config for VMMaker in [1].
BTW, I had problems with a VM built with gcc 3.3.2. You might want to use 2.95
just to be safe.

Alex

[1] http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/devel/vmm.tar.bz2
--
Was tun, wenn eine bedrohte Tierart eine bedrohte Pflanzenart frisst?
-- taz,7168