[VM][BUG?] GOODS freezing on Windows

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Nov 12 21:24:13 UTC 2003

Hi Avi,

Sounds ... "interesting". Does this problem show up regardless of client
platform (e.g., '95, '98, NT, XP, ME whatever)? Is there any software
installed which may interfere (fire walls etc)? Is there an easy way for me
to replicate the problem?

[Incidentally, I just logged into irc.freenode.net - if you can, join in to
discuss the details there]

Cheers,
  - Andreas