[FIX][VM] gcc 3.3 'float bug' cured

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Wed Nov 12 21:56:30 UTC 2003

Am Mittwoch, 12. November 2003 21:10 schrieb Ned Konz:
> I think I figured out the problems with this. I was having 3D problems with
> a 3.6g-2 VM compiled with gcc 3.3.2 and -O2; I did a bit of research, and
> figured out what was happening.

I guess these were the problems I struggled with yesterday. Turning off
optimization or compiling the entire enchilada with gcc 2.95 made the problem
(insane B3DVectors et.al.) go away. As much as I had my good share of
frustration yesterday, your patch today made definitely my day. Good catch.
VM works, feels fast and I'm a happy camper now. :))
Thanks to you and everybody involved.

Alex
--
Bei uns dürfen Männer nur eine Frau heiraten. Das nennt man
Monotonie. -- Schulaufsatz 2.Klasse