[ANN][WIN32][VM] 3.6.2 update (was: RE: [VM][BUG?] GOODS freezing on Windows)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Nov 12 23:23:40 UTC 2003

Hi Guys,

Just to formalize the announcement: 3.6.2 is what 3.6.1 should have been.
E.g., some of the fixes that I added are actually missing from the 3.6.1
source tree. Never mind.

Download as always from

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5506&release_id=197152

Thanks to Avi for helping to track this down and to Brian for
double-checking that it works.

Cheers,
  - Andreas