[BUG] VideoFlow-BETA3.sar - Error in connecting two morphs

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Thu Nov 13 15:24:17 UTC 2003

Hi Madis,

I was surfing in connector's versions and I found the problem.

The "published" version is older than the one I used.  Ned sent me a
version that can works with TTF and this method is part of this version.

I see 2 possible solutions:

- I can send you the .sar with the "intermediate" version (100Kb)
- We can bug together to Ned to get a newer version on SqueakMap ;-)

Cheers,

Diego