The role of Squeak People (was: RE: [ANN] Squeak People)

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 23:39:26 UTC 2003

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:

>On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 10:13:51PM +0100, Andreas Raab wrote:
>> ... Squeak People (we need an abbreviation for that ... any ideas?)
>
>Squeaple? (ducks)

So does that make me a sqeason or a sqearson? Now that I said that, I
think I would rather be a sqeazer. Squeaker is too mundane, and i'm
more squeaky than squeaker or squeakest.

So when will there be some nice inventive way to automagically
cross-reference all the Squeakmap (and Bob's Superswiki) projects at
SqueakPeople?