[ENH] SmaCCRuntime

marcus at ira.uka.de marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Nov 14 11:17:03 UTC 2003

from preamble:

"Change Set:		SmaCCRuntime
Date:			14 November 2003
Author:			Marcus Denker

These classes are needed to run SmaCC-genrated compilers.

SmaCC is now MIT-Licensed (thanks to John Brant and Don Roberts!!), thus

this now can be part of Squeak Base. The next Compiler (Anthony's or
something really close to that) will be build using SmaCC. Thus we need
the SmaCC Runtime be part of the Image.

I (md) vote for adding all the needed stuff step-by-step, thus making
it all simpler. This is the first part of the future Compiler, next
will be Anthony's GeneralEnh-ajh.1.cs, then I guess I'l look into his
nice symbolic Squeak-Bytecode Assembler IRBuilder, after that the RB-AST
(which is now MIT-Licensed, too), and so on.

This fileout it identical to the SAR-Package on SqueakMap, ported
and maintained by Markus Gaelli. I (md) just changed the Class-Category
to be SmaCC-Runtime"!