[ENH] SmaCCRuntime

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 14 15:20:12 UTC 2003

Of course, while we're thanking people for clearing up licensing issues
with their software, allowing us to benefit from it, we might consider
improving the situation with our own stuff. SqueakL is not a license
that there's any reason for anyone to accept if they're not working in
Squeak.

If more of us can dual license their packages* with something more
widely usable, like the MIT license, that would be a nice way to give
stuff back to the wider community.

Daniel
* I'm thinking of Monticello, Comanche, Jabber...