Team Development

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Nov 14 18:23:06 UTC 2003

Hi

Just a note, we need to have group of packages and dependencies between
them too. And monticello does not support that yet. But it
will surely because this is the way to go.

The next step is to have an environment working on monticello
definition rather than run-time smalltalk entities, because the model
of monticello (like the one of ginsu) would made much easier to build
tools and load code without installing.

Stef