[Doc]Re: Swiki cleanup - Download for Macintosh page

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Mon Nov 17 09:13:23 UTC 2003

Doug Clapp wrote:
> Doug,
>
> Regarding the Swiki front page...any chance that you could add a link to
> the line:
>
> This is Squeak in your browser <http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1760>
> Check it out.
>
> So that people could first download the Squeak plugin?  Kinda
> disappointing to click on that link and see nothing!
>
> doug

Speaking of cleanup... could somebody who is aware of the different
Macintosh issues please clean up the page on

DownloadForMacintosh
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/306

I did a start two days ago; I moved certain notes to the page
Download Macinstosh - old notes
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/99

However I was not sure what to move there so most notes are still
on the 'DownloadForMacintosh' page.

Is there a Macintosh download page which is more official?

Thank you in advance
Hannes