[ANN][GOODIE] alternative word jump on SM

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 17 18:16:17 UTC 2003

This is something I made for me the other day and I put it on SM in the case
you find it interesting.

from the preamble:
Change Set:		altWordJump
Date:			15 November 2003
Author:		Hernan Tylim

This changeset modifies ParagrahEditor #nextWord:  and #previousWord: so
they will return the index of the next word inside a composed word (meaning
a composed word a string like this 'aComposedWord').

As an example. Imagine that you just typed the string 'aComposedWord', and
you want to change the 'Word' part. If you type CTRL+left arrow, the cursor
will be at the first $a, not the $W. This changeset modifies ParagraphEditor
behaviour so it can navigate inside composed words too.
I made a preference for this. It is named:
#useAlternativeWordJump. When installing this changeset it will be turned
on. To disable do:
Preferences disable: #useAlternativeWordJump

Regards,
Hernan