[TFNR][REPORT]Where are we?!

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 18 11:37:58 UTC 2003

hi goran

I was waiting more than one hour in a doctor room this morning so I
could not
stop my mind to think. I would like to understand how script works with
package.

You said that the package itself does not have dependencies to other
packages but that a
script knows that. So my question is how do I know that when I load a
package I should run a script?

Every times I will publish a package I will have to produce a
configuration map (script) else other people will not
be able to use my code or have to guess the dependency.
So how this is different that having the package knowing what it should
load.
Do you plan to have one config map per package?

Stef