Constraining resize/creation behavior

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Nov 19 22:25:50 UTC 2003

Hi folks,

I want to make a very simple drawing like app wherein I have a background
image upon which one can draw overlay shapes that delimit regions (for the
interesting, those regions will be associated with annotations). It seems
like this should be trivial in Morphic. But I don't quite see how to
constrain resize/creation behavior of morphs to be within some bounds
(note that I don't want display clipping behavior a la bookmorphs). Is
there a simple way to do this? Or a simple right way to do this? I turn to
you have having slogged though the Morphrass to HandleMorph and
experiencing that raw fear that the way I'm going at it will require
touching every class in the image...

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.