Swiki "Who is Who"

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Nov 20 20:48:02 UTC 2003

David Faught wrote:

>Okay, it looks like someone is trying to be cute again with the Swiki
>pages, or at least the "Who is Who" page.  Not only is it gone, but the
>history appears to be gone as well.  A semi-interesting but pesky
>trick.

If the history is gone, that means that someone has probably linked to a
different page instead of the original "Who is Who", and renamed it to
something similar.

That's what appears to have happened here... the top page was linked to
a new "Who's Who" (page # 3020), while the original "Who's Who" was page
# 8.

I was trying to figure out why the swiki allowed two pages with the same
name, and I eventually found that the original Who's Who (#8) actually
had an extra space in the title ("Who's Who ").  Pretty nasty. :)  But
it's fixed now... the top page links to the original page #8.

- Doug