[unix][vm] UNIX VM for use with 3.7alpha image?

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Fri Nov 21 16:38:45 UTC 2003

On Thursday 20 November 2003 9:58 pm, Mark A. Schwenk wrote:
> > I think this was brought up on IRC and there might have been a post on
> > this list. Someone on SqueakPeople posted in their diary the steps to
> > take.  You essentially need to
> >
> > get Ian's 3.6g-2 sources
> > get Ned's VM patches off the list and apply them

You can do better than this, now: you can check out my branch of the VM sources from Sourceforge CVS.
Ian will be incorporating my changes in the next day or so.

 cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squeak login
(empty password)
 cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squeak co -r ned-branch squeak