Problem with SqueakMap

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Mon Nov 24 17:51:16 UTC 2003

goran.krampe at bluefish.se writes:
 > Should be no problem as far as SM is concerned. The new Kom is different
 > from old Comanche though, new Kom is not backwards compatible - even
 > though it is easy to port stuff over to it. So what did you use it
 > for?

I think that I originally loaded it in this image so I could study how
it starts up and shutdowns on image startup/shutdown.  The only
service that I have running allows me to remotely force a Monticello
commit of my development packages.  I often forget to publish my MC
packages before I leave for the day.  I haven't tested it yet but it's
such a simple service that I should be able to get it working even in
the event of large differences.

Thanks to everybody for the help on this...

David