The really official call for reviewers

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Nov 24 20:41:00 UTC 2003

hi joel,

Thanks
focus on what you are expert. And focus on the code quality/comments
presence....
You can also look if the code load, fix the bug mentioned.

stef

Is this something I can help with or are you directing your call to
more experienced squeakers only? I'm finally getting started with the
BFAV and am interested to know where I can help best.