Projects developed in Squeak for presentation

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Tue Nov 25 15:33:15 UTC 2003

Do you plan to make your presentation using squeak instead powerpoint ?
That usually impress people...

BTW, I don't think we can print presentations done using squeak. Can we
? Is there some way to produce a PS file with the content (pictures) of
a collection of projects ?

Noury

ducasse wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been contacted to give a talk in December at Geneva on Squeak
> and the audience will be companies.
> The guy before me will be talking about struts and jakarta. I think
> that people would like to know about the
> open-source aspects
>
> I have 1h30 and I'm planning to give a sexy demoe showing all the
> multimedia aspect
> + tools + projects in 45 min. Then lukas will talk about Seaside
> during the next 45 min.
>
> so I have some questions
>     - Is RB available for 3.6? (where alex told me that the tests do
> not work when taking the version on squeak map)
>
>     - Is there any professional projects I can mention?
>         I know for example that squeak is used for nurse in some
> places in France with Ipaq.
>         I know that some of you are using Squeak to develop game but I
> would like to know a bit more if possible.
>         Web applications. Avi have you something that people can reach?
>     - What are the key open-source projects from your perspective in
> Squeak?
>
> Thanks to help me to sell well Squeak.
>

> Stef

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group
http://www.esug.org