[TFNR][REPORT][IMPORTANT]The hard part...

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Nov 27 02:12:15 UTC 2003

Ned Konz wrote:

>On Tuesday 25 November 2003 5:56 am, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
>

>>...is to find maintainers!
>>
>>So let's try with some packages which I guess will attract more
>>candidate maintainers:

>>Morphic-Basic - Again, big stuff. I guess Ned and a few co-maintainers
>>will step forward here.
>>

>I am still working on inventorying/splitting Morphic. But I would be glad to
>maintain some part of it.

I'm not sure if we're supposed to be volunteering to maintain chunks
which haven't been split off yet (according to the list on bluefish),
but I'd be willing to maintain (or even better, co-maintain) the
Morphic-Windows chunk of Morphic, as I've messed around with
SystemWindows, ScrollPanes, etc. a fair amount.

C'mon folks, let's see some more volunteers. :)

- Doug