[BUG] Wonderland broken in 3.6?

=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCJTElSyE8GyhC?= kukupopo at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Nov 29 20:47:38 UTC 2003

Hello,

  I just started using Squeak(it's a great stuff).
  I also ran into the same problem as Alain.

  Do I have to install Alice to use the Wonderland?
  Or do I have to do something inorder to use the Wonderland?

  Alice in the "3D" section of "The Worlds of Squeak" seem to be
  working perfectly.

Kenny Tanigawa

--
Opera$B$N3W?7E*%a!<%k%/%i%$%"%s%H(B, M2$B$r;HMQ$7$F$$$^$9(B:
http://www.opera.com/m2/