how to intercept close in a SystemWindow

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Sun Nov 30 14:49:07 UTC 2003

Am Sonntag, 30. November 2003 12:00 schrieben Sie:
> From: Martin Kuball <MartinKuball at web.de> asked:
> Subject: how to intercept close in a SystemWindow
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm building a small apllication which has some controls in a System
>
> window
>
> > and which may open some other morphs. I would like to delete these other
> > morphs when I close the SystemWindow. How can I do this?
>
> It may help to look at
> Object>>windowIsClosing. This is a do-nothing method that subclasses may

I'm using something like:

	(SystemWindow labelled: 'test')
		addMorph:  myMorph fullFrame: (LayoutFrame fractions: (0 at 0 corner:
1.0 at 1.0));
		openInWorldExtent: 200 at 50;

Now I added
		model: myMorph

and implemented the #windowIsClosing method in the class of myMorphto. Seems
to work.

> Note that the method is for cleanup: The window

Cleanup is exactly what I want to do.

Thanks,
Martin