List archives and distribution

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Oct 1 13:52:37 UTC 2003

I'm not sure that I understand.  Do you need something different from
the Google search available at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/608 ?
BFAV offers searching specifically on bugfixes although currently quite
a bit of downloading is required (Brent and I are working to improve
that significantly soon).

Ken