PluggableTextMorph issue

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Oct 2 13:19:42 UTC 2003

Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> When I edit some text contained in a textmorph, a red edging ribbon appears.
> >From that, I have two questions:
>   - How could I remove this red strip? Which message should I sent to it?
>   - How could I avoid to have this strip when editing the content of a textmorph?

Look at
PluggableTextMorph>> wantsFrameAdornments
	"Answer whether the receiver wishes to have red borders, etc., used to
show editing state"

	"A 'long-term temporary workaround': a nonmodular, unsavory, but
expedient way to get the desired effect, sorry.  Clean up someday."

	^ (#(annotation searchString infoViewContents) includes:
getTextSelector) not

Karl