[FIX][KCP] KCP-0102-extractVMFromSystDict ( [er] )

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 2 15:15:13 UTC 2003

Hi daniel

I agree with you but why did you tell it before?  I spent more than 2
hours fixing all the SmalltalkImage uniqueInstance into Squeak.
(I do not like SmalltalkImage because this is more than that you will
see when we will have all the GC related methods inside).

Now I ready to change again but people should shout now!!!!!!!!!
because I will do it twice. I raised the question before and got two
answers. so what.

Stef