[FIX][KCP] KCP-0102-extractVMFromSystDict ( [er] )

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Oct 2 15:26:17 UTC 2003

I don't recall that you mentioned a Squeak global, but I may be wrong.
Can you give a precise reference? anyway, nobody can promise you'll
always get immediate notice.

Talking about renames, are you using the RB already? (not that it helps
with the comments, but there a textual search replace might do the
trick)

On another angle - if the object's responsibilities is more than
SmalltalkImage says, don't start renaming yet - tell us what
responsibilities it will have, and we'll find a good name. If we can't
find a good name, maybe the object is becoming too big.

Daniel