Idea: "Timeout" submissions?

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Oct 2 15:35:34 UTC 2003

I think we should have a massive bug fixing "party"
and see how long it would take to go through
the list of standing bug and fixes.
If we could get 20-30 people going at this for a few
hours it would give some impressive results, and the list would
dwindle.
I would love to contribute, but I cant get the darn
BFAV to run on my machine ;-)

Karl