[FIX][KCP] KCP-0102-extractVMFromSystDict ( [er] )

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Oct 2 18:13:00 UTC 2003

Hi Tim.

I personally think the Squeak term, as a name for the concept discussed,
stinks. So obviously, I won't "get it in and ...". If you disagree,
you're welcome to put your name to it by approving it.

The benefits of multiple harvesters, right? ;-)

Anyway, I always thought that the point of cleaning up is to *get it
clean* not to move the dirt elsewhere, but, whatever.

Daniel