Help with Vera fonts in 3.6

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Oct 2 22:55:11 UTC 2003

I haven't had any time to do anything remotely connected with computing
for the last month - too busy trying to figure out how to put food on
the table in the current market (haven't worked in a couple months now).

However - I'm pretty sure that the version on SqueakMap is not the good
version - it adds a bunch of "fixes" to TTF that were later
incorporated into the TTF package directly and in some cases subtly
differently.  A new sar needs to be made that has only the fonts in it
without any code patches.

I'll see if I can find some time to put up such a version in the next
day or two.